Awareness WorkShop in Communication
Duration: 1 Day
All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
Infolitik invites you to immerse yourself in the art of communicating in business with unusual theatrical way. One day workshop is designed to help delegates to take a serious look at themselves in relation to who they are now, how they talk ,act, move and use the words;
- Are we able to express ourselves well enough?
- Are we comfortable enough to make our dialogs with others?
- What are the most difficult points?
- How do we feel for creative communication?
- Are we using right gestures or body language?
- Are perceiving in right context
Albert Mihranian conducted very vital research in order to underline how body language, toning and choosing rights words are important for impactful communication. According to his research, 55% body language, 38% toning and 7 % wording selections are important during our message exchange with others.
Since we are actors/actress in our daily life, you will be learning a lot during this one day work-shop. Regardless of your job description, you will utilize these life-long basic information that you will extract during work-shop.
- Voice- – Speaking – Diction
- Information about diaphragm
- Right breathing techniques and diaphragm usage
- Toning and Speaking Exercise
- Improvisation – Fiction and Gamification
- Body Language Usage and Movement
- Simple Figure Techniques
- Brain and Body Coordination Exercise
Communicate with this Impactful Course
Our guiding focus is to constantly reinforce confidence in delegates by concentrating on what works about the individual, creating all aspects of awareness in these areas. Delegates will be trained to be impactful communicator
This is a journey that begins by exploring the dynamics and techniques of effective interpersonal communication, moving on to the subtle nuances of perception and finally to the full impact of connection when presenting and relationship building.
- Personal Impact
- Building Relationships
- Non-verbal communication
- The Power of Storytelling
- Human Patterns
- Communicating as a leader and presenter
- The Language of leaders
- Two ears, one mouth – Listening behaviors
“It should be noted that children at play are not playing about; their games should be seen as their most serious-minded activity.” Michel de Montaigne